The Côte des Dons
THURSDAY 30 DEC 2021 |
Suncoast Credit Union, to celebrate the opening of its 75th branch in the fourth quarter of 2021, donated $ 75,000 to local charities and nonprofits throughout its service area. The donations started in early December and continued until the end of the year.
Each of Suncoast’s 75 branches has selected a local charity within the community it serves to receive $ 1,000, with Suncoast providing a total of $ 75,000 in donations across Florida. Supporting local communities is a cornerstone of the mission and values of the credit union and enables local autonomy in financing the highest and most important needs.
“Giving back to the community is at the heart of the Suncoast Credit Union, and we’re thrilled to have been able to celebrate the existence of 75 branches with donations that will help make a local impact, in the communities our members call home. self. Said Kevin Johnson, President and CEO, Suncoast Credit Union. “The pandemic has created increased needs across a wide range and we hope to be able to help, particularly during the holiday season. “
Manatee County – 4 donations
• Wildlife Inc, Bradenton Service Center
• Hungers End Manatee, East Bradenton Service Center
• Feeding Empty Little Bellies, West Bradenton Service Center
• HOPE Family Services, Lakewood Ranch Service Center
Sarasota County – 4 donations
• Boys and Girls Clubs of Sarasota and DeSoto Counties, North Port Service Center
• Harvest House, Bee Ridge Service Center
• All Star Children’s Foundation, Fruitville Service Center
• Mobile meals in Venice area, Venice at Walmart service center